Terms & Conditions in Short
- A retainer fee is required in order to book any Artist or Stylist.
- A contract must be signed in order to secure your event date.
- Final payment must be made no later than two (2) weeks prior to your event.
- A trial is required for all brides, which must be scheduled no later than four (4) weeks prior to your event. Some exceptions apply.
- All retainer fees and final payments are non-refundable.
- A 24 hour cancellation policy is in place for all appointments. A minimum of $25 per Artist will be charged if you cancel your appointment less than 24 hours in advance.
- Très Belle has the right to book additional events on the day of your event during times not contracted by you.
- Any additional services requested on the day of your event that are not previously contracted may be granted if time is permitted by the Artist.
- Très Belle reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
- Additional terms & conditions will be discussed at length upon signing your contract for services.
Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before booking with us. You should understand that by booking with us, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Très Belle as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure accurate communication with you. You are responsible for providing Très Belle with accurate contact and venue information. The information you provide is only available to Très Belle and will not be shared with third parties. You always have the right to request Très Belle to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the Très Belle Conditions, you agree to the above.
Events outside Très Belle's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Très Belle is released from Très Belle's obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All products remain Très Belle's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Unless otherwise agreed upon, delivery of products ordered will be made in person on the day of your event. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from Très Belle.
All payments must be made via credit card or cash. Très Belle does not accept personal checks. For additional, non-contracted services rendered on the day of your event your Artist/Stylist will accept credit card or cash payment.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
Très Belle reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of services contracted and product offerings without prior notice. In the event of a product being sold out, Très Belle has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. Très Belle shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
In the unlikely event of a booked Artist/Stylist becoming unavailable for your event, Très Belle will secure another Artist/Stylist for you. Très Belle will do our best to communicate with you in such an event.
All inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
All payments made to Très Belle and it's affiliates are non-refundable.